Beach, a place which I want and wish to go now... Instead of playing water, I prefer to sit on theseaside enjoying every scene and every moment there... I can just staring on the sea, the sky oreven the people without thinking a single thing... The sound of the waves and the winds take away everything which bothering me so much and put me in a peaceful state... When you shout towards the sea, the feeling was like throwing out the distracting "rubbish" in your heart as well as in yourmind... Indirectly, you are releasing stress and feel better after that...
~Guess where?~
~Sunrise~
I have a lot of memories at beach! I spend most of my leisure time visiting beach during my secondary school days... Nowadays I could not find any beach in KL... I miss beach a lot... Guys, we shall make a visit to beach when I get home and can we organize a camping trip at beach as well??? That shall be a wonderful time for me!!!


4 comments:
yoyo..ur pic showing there make me more lao nua nia..sien..haiz..i also wish i could go there as usually i can in the pass haiz..!!
now realy miss those feeling which shout loud loud to the seaside..the feeling its realy cant express by word when u do so..its realy great..!!anyways..i will miss its all the time!!!
Hansen! Don't la wait until september, I might not be around ler.. Come come this may... Have a visit to beach!!! See yea when back home!!! when is your holidays btw?
I also want to go beach ler........
yen nee: we go together when I go back la ok? I long time din go dy... miss there! miss you all!!!
Post a Comment