Just some questions here: Should I go to meet the psychologist on Monday? If I meet the psychologist, anyone can guarantee I can get my visa before Thursday?
Here, I just analyze the time I left in order to fly to Australia--->I meet the psychologist on Monday, she need to write a report, I need to send it back to the clinic in SS2 (I assume all these could be done on Monday). Then, the doctor need to send the report to Perth, so it will arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday... Australia need at least one day to look through my report and process my visa, so can I get my visa on Thursday? And fly on that day as well? The question after that, does the plane has any seat on that day itself?
I personally think that it is too risky!!! And should I take the risk?
If I am not able to go over Australia this July, should I defer it to next year February or go to UK this september? Too many things need to take into consideration, and now I still debating which choice should I make. After all, this is a major choice I need to make in my life... Can't things in this world become simple? Can't we just make the decision without considering so many things? The answer is can't, we always choose the best among all, right?
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment