My Memories

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fish in the labyrinth

Someone said I am sensitive and emotional.
In this two years,
maybe you are the only one who see me being sensitive and emotional most of the time.
What I can say is: It isn't the right time when you know me.
The time you got to know me, I'm on the downhill of my life.
*Uncertainty, disappointment, anger, sadness, tension, nervous, worries* come together
When others say I am a cheerful and happy girl, you don't really believe,
It's just because you never see me being cheerful and happy since the day you knew me.

Recently, I just feel the world, enrionment, feelings, and everything everything are so fake,
it's like I can't really touch it and feel it,
yea, it is fake!
Maybe everything is just a dream,
when I wake up one day,
I just realize everything that happened doesn't really exist.

I am confuse and lost.
It's like I am inside a labyrinth,
lost my way,
walk and walk,
I still can't find the way out.

Now,

Tell me I make the right decision this time,
Bless me everything will be smoothly done without difficulties and obstacles
Everytime when I was emo, I told myself the world isn't that grey
I told myself the world won't be so harsh to me
I told myself I will finally found my way
and my life would be bright with sunshine!

~Bless me~

4 comments:

Wai Leung said...

bless u little lost fish! stay happy la! the world isn't grey ma like u say, and there's always rainbow after rain n bright sun after storm!!! so, stand firm, be happy n cheers!!!

JeLly---fIsh said...

Thanks la! Happy? hahaha... Hopefully la... Just got bit tired and everything just hanging there!

hccs87 said...

yaya..for me..u realy change alot since secondary sch..but how change i also cant describe its..but anyway..hope u do can find ur way n b 1 of the cheerfull gal i meet..haha..wish u could me more happy n enjoy urself in coming day..!!gogogo...

JeLly---fIsh said...

haha... I changed? become better or worse? But I think people change as time goes.. Cheerful? I think I am more cheerful now compare to when I was in secondary school. Thanks, I will always be the cheerful gal!