My Memories

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sweetheart, please

There is somebody out there who is sweet, helpful, selfless...
Rarely meet a guy like you honestly,
I am glad that I met you, at least to show there is still a kind-hearted person in this world.
And I am glad you are my dearest and lovely sweetheart.
Without you, my life is meaningless, full of boredom, and colorless.

Sweetheart,
As you know I am not a soft-spoken gal, not a kind and lovely gal.
I never beg anyone before including you.
So, please, can you do me a favor this time?
Help me to bring my cute turtle toy to UK,
PLEASE!

I appreciate it a lot and I love you very much! ~Shy~

Sincerly,
The so-called sweetheart in your eyes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...dolly dolly.

Don't worry, ur sweetheart sure will help u take the turtle toy geh. haha..and will bring ur turtle to meet u up at the airport once u arrive UK. He's a kind person. sure will do de la. No worries of ur sweetheart. hahaha

kraze_mic said...

Man, I so miss the 'sweetheart' word...not the person though. Wahaha~ had that name for so long~

Wai Leung said...

aiya sweetheart...ask ur turtle swim to Tyne River and I will pick him up from there. then I will send him to Manchester airport lo!!! hahaha...

am i being too much ar?

JeLly---fIsh said...

yen: ah mah, my sweetheart no use la.. he don't want to help me.. Pity my turtle toy only... :(

mich: Who is your sweetheart then? I thought ur sweetheart will always be that pig! Hahaha...

waileung: If he can swim la wei! I thought u r a kind sweetheart, until now I still realize my eyes got prob! Blek...