My Memories

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Updated. My Life

Tired and exhausted best decribing me now.

Hmm, as usual, you guys know me well, I like to fantasize. Went to Chatsworth House, how I wish my house got such a huge and beautiful garden. I dream again, imagining I have a huge garden, when I am unhappy, I will hide myself at one corner in the garden and don't let anyone find me. Or I will run to the hill next to my house, laying on the grass, looking at the sky. How nice the life could be, I wonder.
~Garden in Chatsworth House~

~The house and the garden~

Just like last time, I used to look at the house from HELP level four and dreaming. Now, I started to dream again, dream dream dream.


Apart from that, it happened to be so lucky I am able to see the football stars from Liverpool FC and Arsenal FC from a close distance. Football is like everything for British, they love football to the extent which I was so impress when I myself experienced it in Anfield, Liverpool. However, the tickets are so so expensive, 150 pounds, oh man, I am speechless...

But, the feeling and atmosphere in the stadium were happening, crowded, and lively. It's amazing................

~Players got down from the coach~

~Crowd outside Anfield~

Just submit my 70% essay. Hopefully it would be alright! After the essay, I already half dead! Thanks shao ye for accompany me in the library till late night and all the motivations!

After all these, it's time to have a break and get back to my normal uni life--> Study!!

No comments: