My Memories

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A day off from Sheffield

I've been very very busy recently. Psychology department and the Information Commons are my second home. Conducting experiment everyday until evening, then rush to IC to write my essay, I reached home at midnight most of the days, tired and exhausted. Well, finally I could spare some time to take a break of from Sheffield, I went to London, meet up with friends from HELP, I have a great time there. Not to mention, trying to have a shopping spree with Miss. Joan, sadly shops closed earlier on Sunday and the shopping spree is not that successful.

~Siew Wen and me along the crowded Oxford Street~

~Christmas Lights~

~It's dinner time~

~Kai Lun & Siew Wen~

~Kai Lun & Me~

Thanks Siew Wen for being a great host and I enjoyed the short trip. Thanks to Kai Lun too for coming out for dinner even I called him at the very last minute. I appreciate it very much and hopefully you guys will pay a visit to Sheffield in coming days. Oh ya, and I met Jane, Mabel, and Justin too. Thanks Jane and Mabel for purposely look for in the morning... Sorry for the rush trip I have, cause I thought of going on Friday but I really can't spare my time out on that day. =p
Okayy... An instant update. I shall get back to my busy life... Busy, bUsy, BuSy...

2 comments:

~W3N~ said...

you are welcome~ yeah I sure will pay you a visit next year!!!

Anonymous said...

is happy to c u n siew wen in the pic again ? when coming back ?