My Memories

Friday, March 20, 2009

Me and my dissertation

Been busy for my dissertation recently, besides stress and worry, I don't know how to describe my feeling now. Thought passed up my first draft, then I can relax for a while. Yes I did; but today when I received feedback from my supervisor, OMG, I am so disappointed! Disappointed and angry of myself, because I think I can do better, because sometimes I just procrastinate too much.

Came to UK to study sometimes makes me think that I am not as competent as other people, I am not as hardworking and smart as other people. I feel inferior sometimes, especially when meeting my supervisor and some coursemates. Sometimes, it reminds me of my high school life, when I thought I was as academically competent as other peers, when little effort was needed. Thinking of my previous performances make me feel even more inferior now. Now, I spend months for one assignment, but sometimes the outcome is not equally same as the efforts.

Second year here, seems like I don't really have much fun compared to last year. No more traveling, no more hanging around, no more relaxing where people always perceive study in UK is having so much fun and so relaxing. Oh well, people only see the happily traveling moments but never see the time when we are struggling. Travel travel, I wanna take a break from Sheffield, RIGHT NOW!

Well well, one more week, one more week then I'll be temporarily free--> 3 weeks Easter break!

Conclusion: Sometimes study is so tiring, I might need a break from study.. Bless me, bless my dissertation will be great! =)

No comments: