It's my last night here in Sheffield and I am having complicated feelings. Even though this place is kinda boring and not much entertainment, I've been here for two years. I experienced many things here:happy, sad, angry, disappointment, etc. Many things have happened, many things have changed, and I have grown up alot here. Still remember the first day I reached here, everything is so strange for me, I was so nervous and lonely, but things got better and better.
Been busy packing for the past few days, thanks to Hwan Cui who helped me out these few days and be my companion when everyone is away from here. It's always glad to have someone to help you out when you need help. Sheffield is so quiet without students around, everyone went home and the environment+weather=lonely+sad. Well, I might have the chance to come back and visit, but everything will be different as most friends will not be here anymore.
"Remember walking up and down the hill in the freaking cold weather. Remember burning midnight oil for essays, dissertation, and exams. Remember wanted to walk up the hill to see sunrise at 4am. Remember baking and cooking were so fun. Remember going exam in the snow and the celebration after exams. Remember the shopping spree and dimsum time, and walking in the chilling weather experiencing the christmas feel. Remember drink and drunk, crapping and crying at the same time..." Too many things to be remembered, too much memories, and those memories will be one of the sweetest moment in my life, I will never forget...
Bye Sheffield, miss you and all my buddies here!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
so fast...2 yrs already :)
welcome back to Malaysia...
Bye Sheffield and Hello London !!!! I wanna say bye to Adelaide also but kinda stuck here..damn...~
my darling dolly. when are you coming to visit me! then we go adelaide visit ur ah ma n ah pa hehe
live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173
Post a Comment