My Memories

Friday, September 25, 2009

Aza-aza Fighting

Hello to everyone... I'm back in UK finally, but why does UK seems so unfamiliar to me? To be specific, London is so unfamiliar to me. Things are not going smooth here: I couldn't move in to my new place on the expected date, I run away to Sheffield because basically I have no one to look upon in London, I have trouble moving things from Sheffield to London, etc. Sigh =(

I wish I am home now, I wish I am with my family and friends now, how I wish, I wish... But there's no turning back, I have to move on and I know I will be moving on. Things around are harsh to me, I know it's tough, at times I just want to cry everything out. I try my best to hold my tears because people told me there's nothing to be cried about. But crying is just to make myself feel better, after crying, I wiped off the tears and I move on.

Keep telling myself don't be afraid and everything is gonna be fine! There's obstacles but they are not going to stop me from moving forward, I thought of giving up sometimes but I will not give up so easily. Nothing could beat me, I will stand firm and stay strong and survive because that's who I am!

Aza-aza fighting Dolly!!!

1 comment:

~W3N~ said...

Hey Dolly,you can look for me anytime!