I am not in a good mood recently... I don't know why I feel so but actually I know why, very contradictory right? I know there is something I need to decide and settle as soon as possible, but I just keep delaying... Seems like I am so free, everyday sleep and hang out, don't want to stay at home, just feel like going out---> I know I just avoid and ignore the problem, I don't want to think about it although I know I need to think about it no matter how... At least now I don't want and don't let me think about it...
The same question---> Where should I go??? Do I really need to go to Perth just because my parents want me to go there? Because my brother is there to take care of me? I don't like this, I don't want the whole life live under the protection and caring of my family, I want to become independent!!! They said I look weak, dependent and they are worry about me... But my dear parents! I grow up already, I learn to be tough and independent and I am not the previous weak gal... Why don't you be confident and trust your daughter me? Why? Is your daughter so useless and fragile in your eyes until you think you need to protect her forever? Just give me a chance, trust me, let me live a life belongs to me... I will take care of myself and be tough!
Anyway, I still haven't decide where to go and can I don't think of it?? At least now?? I will think about it this week...
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'll buy you a bomb....go and bomb Cyberlynx for dat...hohoho~
haha... they so "fu hin" me hor... haha...but i am not tat ganas la... :P
let him do it for u la..
Post a Comment