My Memories

Friday, May 25, 2007

Lifestyle I want now!!!

I've been living in a so-called city life for almost two years already... I can't deny that the life over KL is busy yet interesting sometimes... The night life over here---> lots of activities you can do! You can go "yam cha" with friends at mamak store, you can even go clubbing at night if you want... It is hard to be bored because there are so many activities you can do... But behind those attractive activities, there might be a lot of lonely hearts... Lonely doesn't happens when you are alone, sometimes you can feel lonely even you with a huge group of friends!!!

~Kuala Lumpur~

Last week I went to Perth, the lifestyle over there is very much difference from KL, maybe I should say a healthier lifestyle... I think the daily routine is very simple, go to work then go home... Most of the shops over there close at 5pm, you can rarely see the shops open until midnight... I heard my bro said there are not much things you can do at night... To be honest I didn't really into their lifestyle when I just reached there... It is so bored and bored... But I realized the life over there is so peaceful and relax, and I enjoy the life which is so close to natural...

~Perth~

City life might be an attraction sometimes, non-stop programs and activities make you fully use your 24 hours, perhaps some people hope there would be 34 hours a day... But when I live under this condition for a longer time, I realize I am so tired and I just hope to escape from here and find a peaceful place to live...
Now, I am looking forward the life in Australia, it should be a peace and healthy lifestlye over there!!! Enough of all tiring activities!!!

2 comments:

Yen Nee said...

So which uni are you going to?? Decided?

I got a few offers (pretty good ones too):
1. University of Toronto, Canada
2. Carleton University, Canada
3. University of Queensland, Australia
4. National University of Singapore
5. Nanyang Technological University

In the end, i chose NTU. Long story... will tell you when we meet...

JeLly---fIsh said...

Congrats yea... I mostly will go to uni of adelaide lor... I'll be back to kb tis sat... so can meet up lor... see yea!