I just finish watching Spiderman 3 in cinema... Before I watched it, someone had actually tell me this movie is not what we expected... But then, why are there so many people rush to cinema just to watch this movie? I still remember during 1st of may, my friends and I went to cinema, planning to watch Spiderman 3, unfortunately when we reached there, there were notices around stated that tickets for Spiderman 3 were sold out on that day... The worker over there even need to use mic to announce the tickets were sold out for couple of times... Then I went to Pangkor Island for 3 days... When I came back KL and planning to book ticket for this movie, Kalvin told me is full for this two days... Awesome and incredible!!! Rebin actually tell me the people are crazy (Don forget you and me are one of them!!!)
Well well, back to the movie, is a typical hero movie, but this time is more about the inner conflict of spiderman himself between revenge and the hero characteristics? His aunt actually mention revenge can make someone losing himself... Yea, it's true... And another thing is we have the right to choose what we want in our life... Some people choose to be a bad evil, some people choose to be good... There are always choices in our life... Rebin told me Spiderman 3 is not as good as Spiderman 1 and 2, maybe the movie was directed in a different way, some scene was not connected well...
But, you can still go to watch this movie cause it is a big production anyway... Maybe you will see a different spiderman in Spiderman 3... Watch it out and we can share it!


No comments:
Post a Comment