My Memories

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A love letter

To my lovely dear,

Since the first day I met you, I know you are an attractive person, at least you attracted my attention! You look so familiar to me yet you are so far from me! Everytime when I get closer to you, either I can't see your face clearly or you disappear from my sight! I think I know you but I don't know who are you!!! Maybe you are somebody in my life; maybe you are not, I am not sure about that!!!

In the dream, you are my lover... And why do you always appear in my dream??? Can I know who are you???

Yours beloved,
JelLy---fIsh

(This is the love letter I told michele I will write. Since this is the first time I write, so I don't think is a love letter.)

***Everything just out of boredom!!!

6 comments:

Wai Leung said...

hello sheep!!! it's your stalker here. hahaha. just dropping by to say hello!

kraze_mic said...

Your love letter...a bit bit...not up to standard yah. Hahaha~

JeLly---fIsh said...

wai leung: hello stalker!

Mich: yea la, not up to standard! wahaha... must learn it from you!

kraze_mic said...

Like la I pro sangat pula..I never write before =P

Wai Leung said...

go find love letters for dummies la. hahaha

JeLly---fIsh said...

mich: same same la...

biotech: don't need la.. waste my time only...