Everytime back to hometown went "yam cha" with friends for sure we will gossip around... Talked about our friends, talked about our junior as well as teachers... The most popular topic to gossip for sure is our friends' love story... Love stories of my secondary friends are so interesting and suprising! Everytime I came back, some of them already change their girlfriend and I was like so shock and felt I am so outdated! It was like a common thing for them to have girlfriend, break-up and involve in a new relationship in a short period... Listening to those story, I couldn't speak anything... ~Speechless~
Sorry to say that I personally don't think love is a game and is not a way to show how strong you are and how attractive you are! I don't think pe0ple need to fall in love just because to fall in love... Hitting target might be so excited and you feel proud of it, but you are hurting others at the same time... Try to think from other's perspective and situation, then you shall understand the feelings...
Then we talked about our love story during secondary school, was very naive and immature... We were like playing "exchange lover" game, the whole group is somehow related to everyone... Even the juniors are continuously in love with different friends of mine... It was like " XXX is your ex wor, but XXX been together with YYY also, then ZZZ chase her before!" This phenomenon can continue even graduate from secondary school... But I am not one of them anymore, cause I left the environment, left the group, and indirectly left the culture...
When talked about the sweet memories we had, it seems like not enough time for the topic... Camping, most of the funny, silly, sweet and unforgettable memories we had are during camping... Who and who together in the camp will soon spread to the whole school immediately after the camp... When talked about some embarassed moment, we were laughing and deny that it happened!!! We can talked non-stop on whatever happened in the past and is a way to keep us closer...
I had a great time with you guys and I appreciate it! It's hard to find a chance to have gathering again after this July... Anyway, I hope we can meet with each other one day and have a nice talk! Hopefully you guys successfully get into university and for those in UTAR and private colleges, good luck and study hard! I will miss you all!
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment