My Memories

Friday, July 27, 2007

A brand new dream

It has been some time I live without much motivation, dreams, and target... When everything doesn't go the way I expected, I feel disappointed, lost and get confuse of what I want next... Friends transfered and will transfer in these few months time, but I still don't know what I want.. Very moody and emo this few weeks, don't feel like I am a part in this world, I just can't feel my existence...

Many people told me actually I know what I really want deep in my heart, it's just I don't dare to face it and don't have the braveness to make a decision... I admit I am not brave enough to make a decision, because I am afraid I make a decision I will regret later in life...

Well well... It's time to be clear, it's time to wake up from confusing, it's time to come out from the emo world... And I am ready to make a decision, a choice which I think I won't regret in my life... We learn to be tough from experiences, and I know I will become tougher after making this decision... Nothing can beat me right?

7 comments:

Wai Leung said...

Finally Dolly!!! I'm glad you have a brand new dream!!! All the best and stop emoing d lo!!! D'Haven this Monday to celebrate your new dream ya!!!

JeLly---fIsh said...

wai leung: Thanks thanks... In a picture of 13, 6 in aus, 6 in US, there should be one in different country rite?? Yea.. stop emo-ing, you too har! Yea... monday shall celebrate sepuas-puasnya

Wai Leung said...

hahaha!!! 15-20-35 ok? wakaka!!! can't wait to see rebbit!!!

hccs87 said...

yoyo...i blif nth can beat u down axcept urself right..anyway..i give my full of support 2 u whatever decision u make..gambateh..gogogo...!!

kraze_mic said...

OH my oh my...what have the both of you been doing...hahaha...

JeLly---fIsh said...

Hansen: Thanks a lot... :)

Mich:What have been done??? Wahaha...

kraze_mic said...

How I know la....you guys...ish ish~ Feeling a bit lost without you. hehehe~