My Memories

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hopeless post

What is the problem with underweigh? I don't know why... I just knew that I already fedup with australia and not interested to go there anymore... Seriously I am very very tired--->with the stupid medical report, blood-test, meeting psychologist, visa.......... Yea, I need to see a psychologist now, not because of having any eating disorder, it's just I think myself got bit abnormal! Everyone has his/her own limits, and these things are trying to cross my boderline, testing my patience and EQ......

I feel like crying, shouting out as loud as I can, but I can't... My house don't allow me to do so... When I cry, they asked me why I cry and tell me that I am so stupid and useless... But do you know keeping all the feelings inside the heart is very suffer? I can't express it at all, I don't know my heart can carry how much of these? All I want just some words of encouragement, and supports from you all.... I know you want me to be strong, but I ain't a robot or a computer which receive every single order from you... I am a human, a human with feelings, I can't be strong all the time... When I met with difficulties, failure or even troubles, some supportive action will do... Just let me cry, let me express my feelings, let me be a weak gal, at least once...

I seriously don't know what to do......... The choice isn't my choice... I regret!!! After all, I just knew I never had a choice...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! stay strong!
Live is full with ups and downs, one day when you think back about all this, you'll feel that your life isnt boring after all (although this may now not help)

I hope to see you soon!

hccs87 said...

come on fren..the parent are not always understanding what we nid..as i always tell u..my parent also never give any support 2 me b4 in the pass..whatever i do wrong they say i throw their face o say me stupid here n there..if i do right..there was never fully enuf for them o they never even gve a word of support..anyway..i know what kind of feel u are..u also no nid 2 act strong..just b what u are..if u say u weak..then how about me??i admit that i m also a very weak guy in mentally..right??what i can say now is as ur fren i will always stay ur side n support u de...no worry..!!just do what u whatever 1..

Anonymous said...

darling~
calm down! really worry u... everything will be fine! if really cant go aus then come to us find me lah..haha...me n she fong waiting for u over here! if u feel wanna cry then just cry lah dont too depress urself n feel free to call me whenever u feel sad. take good care n hope to hear good news from u soon!! >_~

JeLly---fIsh said...

Chien: I hope to see you soon too but I think the chances are low! Anyway, thanks for everything ya!

Hansen: Nope, they not don't understand us, it's just they have different perspective... I am not blaming them anyway, I know they are always there to support me! Thanks for ur support too!

Finny: thanks darling! I applied for uk ady... Now still considering to go uk or aus in next year... Yea... I will call u anytime, just prepare to answer my call! thanks... to she fong also..