My Memories

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekend

It's been about three weeks in Sheffield yet I haven't post up any photos took in Sheffield. Since Ming Keong pay a visit to me yesterday from Leeds, I will upload some pictures he took in Sheffield.


~This is a part of city in Sheffield~

~Sheffield City Hall~


~Combination of roasted pork, roasted duck, and charsiew~


~Roasted Pork and Fish Fillet Rice~

~Dinner in "wong ting"~

I feel like shopping and hang out recently, but I just couldn't find the right "kaki". I feel like buying a lot of things, eat a lot of food, there are so many things I wanted to do!!! And where is the right timing, right person, and the right feeling??? I am searching for it all the way long...

A quiet Saturday night again! Alone at home, planning to do my summary which due on Tuesday, but keep procrastinating, wondering why? I know I should start on my study, my assignments, but I just ended up blogging, watching movie! Help me, procrastination is taking control over me! Hahaha.. Will start working soon, hopefully...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see u posted pics from sheff hehe, those r pretty pics =) hugs

ah po

JeLly---fIsh said...

haha, pretty? yea... hugs hugs ah po!!!