My Memories

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I miss them

Today's lecture mentioned about automaticity activity: tying shoelaces, I thought of my sister and my brother. After that, my mind started to fly away from the lecture hall to the time I spend with my sister and brother. Oh well, it's my brother who teach me how to tie shoelaces, step by step patiently. I still remember how protective my brother was: a kid make me fell down from the bicycle and injured, I went home with tears, my brother saw it and immediately went to the kid's house and scolded him for making his sister injured. Everytime when I was hurt or fear, my brother is the first one to hug me, to bring me out of dangerous. The same thing goes to my sister, she loves and cares of me a lot, when my mother tried to beat me, she will stay in front of me so my mom couldn't beat me. When my parents bought present for us, she will let me choose first, she will always give me the best thing.

~Sister's wedding~

As we grow up, the bond between my sister and me grow stronger, and I know she plays an important role in my life. The year she went to UK, I cried terribly, and I felt that she was far far away from me, I just felt lonely. When I started my college life in KL, I stayed with my sister, we get even closer after that, we often go shopping together, clubbing, and also the tea-time and "yam cha" time. Sometimes she will mumble at me like a mom for coming home late, for going clubbing, but I know she cares of me. In contrast, my brother and I have less topic to talk as we grow up especially when he went to Australia. It's about 5 years he stayed in Aus, and I only able to see him once a year, the most twice a year. But, he still concern about my life, my studies, my future. When I want to make decision between UK and Aus, he always gives me advice and support whatever decision I made.

~Bro, sis and me~

My sister and brother are the perfect role model for me. Both of them are strong and tough, they taught me a lot about life and people. When I was down and weak during national service, my sis told me "hope is given by yourself, not others, as long as you are still breathing, there is a hope, don't give up." And this phrase of words actually give me an unexpected power and motivation to continue walking no matter how tough the road is. Before I depart to UK, my brother told me "stay strong, we are the same, as long as there is air, we can survive!"

I know I can continue with my life no matter how tough it is, I know I will succeed one day. That is because the supports and encouragements they give me! I am proud of them and I know one day they will be proud of their sister too!

I miss them a lot, for no reason!

3 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Rindu~

kraze_mic said...

You kinda make me miss my bro too. and my cousin. Well, lately I have been missing my cousin loads la.

JeLly---fIsh said...

melvin: yea, rindu, haha...

michele: haha, yea, i miss my cousins too, don't know why, maybe misses dun need any reason?