It's 4.02 am in the morning, and suprisingly I still awake doing my assignments. It's been a long time I never burn the midnight oil for assignments. Though I am still stuck with my working memory essay, and is only half-way on my lab report, I am still energetic and motivated of doing that. At the same time, I must be thankful to some people who keep me awake throughout the long night especially those in US, Canada, and of cross in Malaysia. Peggy, I have a great chat with you honestly, my stress all gone when I chat with you and it's like so funny and relaxing, you cheer me up, and I feel very comfortable chatting with you. Darling, stop watching movie and let's burn the midnight oil together, as usual, last-minute work, like what we did in your house last time with Mcd. And Dao Yong, thanks for listening to my mumbles, and the advice and support you gave me.
Well, talking about study... I am not a hardworking person obviously since high school I guess? I cannot sit still with my books for hours, I need to move around, study for one hour, then find something to eat, continue study, then eat again. I like to give myself positive reinforcement, and I will work harder if there is reinforcement. Last time, when I finish my assignment late at night, I will call up my friend for supper, of cross went to my favourite mamak for maggie goreng and milo ais. It could be 3am or even 5 am in the morning. Not a big deal, as long as I am happy when I done with my work, reinforcement, that's me, that's the way I study. Burn the midnight oil, is common, at least for my "psycho" friends and me, we did it most of the time, but we know, we are going to finish up our work and pass it up on time, so who cares when you start doing it? (sounds sarcastic, quote from finny).
So now, no more mamak, but I still can find my reinforcement, emm, perhaps travelling or visit a friend, at least there's some motivation. I ain't smart, but I just have my own method of study. Besides study, I think there is still lots of thing we can do, to explore the world around, to experience the different thing, then you will look wider, knowlegde is not just from the book. When you experience different thing in life, you will have a different view of life. If one day, you ask me what is psychology? I told you is about Freud's psychoanalytical theory, is about the unconscious mind, is about the forbidden thoughts and psychosexual, is about the oedipal complex.........then what will you answer me?
Okay, continue working~
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha thanks you anyway... no parang now hehe:p well i agree with your statements at all... we should live in practical in reality not bury ourself in the knowledge only from books... exploring and travelling are mportant too... life is easy going... and always look at the positive way... will find Hopes...
Haha,yea, thanks for supporting my point since I chatted with you for the whole nite!!! Thanks!
Post a Comment