My Memories

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

6 Months back and then

Time flies, chatted with few friends, and know that many people are leaving, to further study in oversea. It's the transfering period again, so fast so fast! Half year ago, I was busy and worry for my transfer stuff, 07/07/07 is still so alive in my memory, but everything wasn't happen that day. Friends told me they worry, nervous, pissed off, disappointed etc, I know the feeling very well, cause I pissed off and disappointed to the most.

Do I hate when people mention about Australia? Yes, I hate. No, I don't. Okay, I hate at the beginning, and now it turns into no feeling. For times, when people mention about Adelaide, I feel like a knife cut into my heart. And when people asked why will I come to UK, friends will "bla bla bla... " help me to answer the question. I know I shouldn't hate the country because it wasn't its fault, but sometimes feeling just something I couldn't control. Yen, I know you could understand the feeling now. It's just I don't have fate with Australia, everything is like being set. I went Australia twice and fell sick twice there! Don't have good impression on Sydney, but my point of view changed when I went to Perth, such a nice and beautiful place. However, it's still not somewhere I belong to.

But when you ask do I regret for coming UK? I will answer you firmly that"I NEVER REGRET!" I don't know why I will say that, but I am not regret and will not regret. Far away from family and good friends, that's the issue cause me hardly to make decision 6 months back. For friends and parents or for myself? My parents hope I could study in Australia because my bro is there, somemore, good friends of mine in Adelaide, it would be nice if I was there with them, because we planned a lot the life there before we leave. After all, I decided to come UK, alone. It wasn't that terrible as what I imagined, it's pretty good, much more better than what I've thought.

Uncertainties, disappointment will become past tense my dear friends! Stand firm, and move on. Wish Dao Yong have a happy life in Adelaide, Tze Lih all the best in Melbourne, Khe Kong enjoy your life in US. And Yen, hopefully you will get your offer letter to Curtin, and I will see you in Perth this year hopefully. All the best and good luck! Most important, keep in touch and take care ya! Lots of misses!

2 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

Sometimes life isn't in our control but I believe that's the fun part of it...capricious* Hope all of us will have a great life ahead........ =)

JeLly---fIsh said...

Mel, I wish I could delete some memories I don't want. Wahahaha, then life will be perfect, but tasteless :p let me be unrealistic for a while..