38 gong went back, everything back to position, but it's so quiet without that 38 gong. We spend 2 weeks holiday together, around the UK. He told me the weather in UK is so depressive which will lead us to mild depression. When I was on my way back to Sheffield from London, I was so not used to it, because 38 gong and me rushing for the train everyday. We talked a lot along the journey, not much nonsense and craps, it's just our view and perception of life. Thanks 38 gong, when I was sad and hurt, you chilled me up by doing those stupid nonsense act which make me laugh like hell, it's better than a thousand words, at least laughing really can brush away my problems. We know we are growing up, we know we are no more the persons we were last time. Time change a person, and changing is inevitable. 38 gong told me don't hold on to something which already changed, let go, and move on. I realize our converstation now is full of "haih", remember that night back from York, we sat in Mcd with a cup of hot chocolate, we were looking at the rain, talking about the disappointments in life, sigh for N times, and again, we know, we are growing up, think more. However, we gonna meet up again real soon in Malaysia! Thanks for brighten up my holiday and sharing my feelings!
******************************************************
It's the stressful period, exam is around the corner, the worst is I have no confident at all! Trying to study, but seems like I couldn't remember what am I studying, I feel so stress and nervous. It's unlike last time, when everything could be done on last minute, when the lecturers gave the tips, when final exam only worth for 30%. Now, 100% of my final grade depends on one paper, ONE PAPER! It's either live or die, that's all!
Human, from prenatal throughout the whole life-span, I wonder how many things I need to know? I wonder how many things I need to memorize? I wonder how many psychologists with how many theories, researches, and stages I need to keep in mind even in my dream? Too much of wondering, at the end, I draw a conclusion--> Being a human is hard, study about human is even harder!!! Sometimes, the more I study, the more I don't know about people, and the more contradicting I am...
Okay, it's time to study again! Going to take a warm shower and burn the midnight oil. Bless me, survive throughout this period, and do well in my exam!!! Amitabha!!!


5 comments:
Recuperate well, no matter what. There's a time for everything.
after holiday have to start studying again...that's life!
Good luck!
Hang in there.
Cos my holiday's ending (very reluctant to face this fact!) soon which means your summer break is starting soon =)
mich: hmm, there's a time for everything, true true..
chien: ya,study study!!! holiday ending soon?! at least you did enjoy back home, isn't it? my summer break is about 5 months to go. are you going back during your winter break?
good luck U CAN DO IT!!!
from Peggy the previous msg
Post a Comment