I have a bad day. Went to see my personal tutor and collect my result, I think I was speechless when I looked at my result. It's not that bad actually, it's just not what I expected. My personal tutor told me it was not bad, and everyone thinks that cognitive psyc is hard to score. When he asked me got any question, besides "nothing" this word, I am basically speechless. He should realize the disappointment on my face. Walked down the street, realize the street is so quiet than normally, the weather is gloomy, windy and cold, my heart is even colder. Tasha and I were saying everything is so match with our mood and emotions.
Lab class was canceled but I didn't know because I didn't receive any email from the department. If I know earlier, I would sit in starbucks longer to do my works. But I can't go home, because there is an appoinment with the property agent in the evening. So, I spend my two hours time in IC with Tasha, trying to do the non-access questions. Then, went to Tesco wait for the property agent, waited for 30 minutes but he/she doesn't show up. I called, the lady told me she didn't have any record of my appoinment. I was like wtf, I told her I've been waiting for half an hour but she just ignored my words, how "responsible" the property agent is.
Throughout the day, I split out my coffee and sandwich for few times. Why is it so not my day? I'm lost recently, unclear about the direction, wondering things I am doing and what's the purpose of all these? I've been so stress and tired recently, looking for accomodation, looking for job, trying to study, but everything is still lagging here and there until today! Why can't everything just be perfect?! I just want everything to be settled ASAP! Please....
I don't feel like doing anything. I feel like lay on the bed and not thinking of a single thing.
Get all things done, is my only wish now~ Bless me!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We all came across days like this! And a bad day means a brighter day awaits for you tmr!
I have more bad days than you and those days are just awfully bad luck and worse than yours!
Cheers girl, see you are not depress anymore.
And do Take Care of yourself, esp your health :)
Ya, I do believe there is a brighter day waiting for me. And I wish you have a wonderful life back in Adelaide. No more bad lucks and no more bad days!
Take good care of yourself too! I will see you there hopefully! :)
don worry then everything will be fine.. things wont go smoothly though u put alot of effort ur sweat and everything into it it wont give returns sometimes to wat u give out
haizz... my results are sucks too although i put efforts into in when get into exam... all junk... sad
Peggy
ya, everything gonna be alright!
I will put much effort this sem.
Same to you, don't be too sad, we work hard together, I believe effort bring succeed!
Post a Comment