I know I should be studying now, but was decorating my flat with my flatmate just now (due to our stress-ness preparing for exam) because Chinese New Year is coming soon!!! Let me procrastinate for a while, post up the photos of my flat:
~My housemate's room~
~Happy Chinese New Year~
~My Room~
~Kitchen with "Ang Pao"~
Okay, though it would be my first CNY here, far away from my family and friends, I shouldn't be that sad right? I should have a happy and cheerful Chinese New Year here too right? When you yourself feel happy, you will feel that everyone and everything around you is so beautiful and meaningful, and you will feel happier after that!
Friends, we just left the last paper, stay strong and good luck! Joan, don't forget our vodka party(you this kaki botol, kekeke)! So, let's us have a wonderful Chinese New Year after exam!!! Yay!
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!!


2 comments:
aiyo found kaki already hehe
hehe next time invite invite ar
peggy
Post a Comment