My Memories

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A short update

I am tired and exhausted, haven't been sleeping for more than 30 hours. For my lovely attitude essay... Sigh...

Gym and swimming in the morning, rush to class, went to shopping and eat eat eat for the whole day. I just don't feel like going home for some reason. I am happily shopping and eating with baby Pricilla today. For those who know me well, I love to eat and shop when I was unhappy and stress.

Receiving birthday cards yesterday has cheer up my day! Thanks my deary sister, Rynn, Michele and Peggy. The cards mean a lot to me. And the bookmark my sister gave me, her words of courage is the strength to keep me alive, to keep me move on.

Sometimes, being kind and nice is so tiring, it's meaningless being nice and appreciate the people who don't appreciate you. Stop being a fool, I will just live my own life, being who I am. Who cares whatever happen. So, I don't want to care, whatever happens I also don't wish to know.

I appreciate people who appreciate me,
I care people who care of me,
I love people who love me.

After all, it's time to love myself more~

No comments: