rebin: Haha, no prob bro! your caring is meaningful enough! I will take care of myself, ya, 2 months are not far away, opps, is not even 2 months. Thx!
Peggy:Thx peggy! I will recover soon, and move on bravely and happily. See ya back in Malaysia.
chien:Thanks, I ady recover! =) ya, time flies, and now is like less than two months..hmm, still considering going to adelaide or not... hopefully everything goes smooth and I will see you there!
Mich: why sad and emo? I miss you too, sometimes memories just flash into my mind without me realizing. Sigh, how I wish could meet you in malaysia... =(
6 comments:
sorry that I couldnt do anything for you since im an ocean away... all i can say is you must take good k of urself ok? 2 months are not far away...
yalo take gs care of urself!!! agree with rebin hehe!~~~
Dolly gambateh la!~~~
cure the sick cure ur soul!~~~
Peggy
rebin: Haha, no prob bro! your caring is meaningful enough! I will take care of myself, ya, 2 months are not far away, opps, is not even 2 months. Thx!
Peggy:Thx peggy! I will recover soon, and move on bravely and happily. See ya back in Malaysia.
hey ! Get well soon!! Better take care of yourself out there. I know how it feels to be sick out alone =/ It's not the greatest feeling!
But in 2 month's time you'll be going home =) COOL!!!
Time flies yeah?
coming to visit? =D
its amazingly sad...
okay..
shouldn't be emo-ing much..
I miss you girl..
when tonight has to be the night for all memories to flood in
chien:Thanks, I ady recover! =)
ya, time flies, and now is like less than two months..hmm, still considering going to adelaide or not... hopefully everything goes smooth and I will see you there!
Mich: why sad and emo? I miss you too, sometimes memories just flash into my mind without me realizing. Sigh, how I wish could meet you in malaysia... =(
Post a Comment