Finally I got a chance to blog. I am back in Malaysia for exactly one week.
I am sort of relief now, get the inspiration from someone's blog. Lucky me, I always get inspiration when I was lost. It's been almost 9 months in the other side of the world. Yes, I survive! At times, I always ruminate in UK, maybe that's the reason why gals are as twice as higher to diagnose with depression than guys. But, I think I learn a lot, really a lot.
The world is so big, and I am only a small small part in this world. When I look wider, my problems are actually not that big. When why are we keep on focus on the same thing all the time. Maybe we have too much, we have everything, perhaps that's why we have so much time and energy to think of some nonsense. Imagine, if you don't have enough food to eat, don't have a place to stay, will you still think of all those crappy relationship thingy?! I bet you won't. Walking down the street in Paris, saw all kinds of people, from different status, living a different life. The moment you are enjoying your happiness, other people might suffering from poverty, starving or other trauma.
I like the quote from my friend's personal msg something like "the happiest person is someone who appreciate what he/she has." I think I should not ruminate that much now onwards. I will just appreciate what I have now. Whatever happens I will try to face it, accept it, and let go it. “面对,接受,放下”.
I am tired, it's time to leave, leave everything which is not belong to me. Life is uncertain, everything just let it be natural. No matter how, there's always a way, even there is a dead end, turn back and walk again, I'll find my way! Cheers to everyone and me~
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
本来无一物,何处惹尘...
我们将会消失,来世上也只是走一回.
各位施主,放下才是得到啊~~妙哉~善哉~
wei, contact wif me if u at KL , chin chee find u , wat ur hp no at m'sia ?
Post a Comment