Wheeeee~ Summer break is coming. Everyone was busy packing things, preparing to go home for summer! I can smell the summer holiday now, 我闻到了暑假的味道!Housemate going back in hours time. Hmm, looking at her busy packing, I can imagine the day before I going back, complicated feelings: happy, excited, heavy-hearted, etc.
Time flies, almost 8 months here. Seeing everyone packing reminded me of my first day here in Sheffield. Hmm, tat's feeling is strange and I din feel the belonginess. But day after day, unconsciously I started to love here, love this place where I am staying now. I feel the belonginess, when I was away from here, suprisingly I always have "Sheffield Sick". Many things happened during this 8 months, but it was just like a dream for me. Until now, I can't imagine now already June 2008, whatever happened 8 months back is just like yesterday. Again, time flies, and it never stop!
I am kinda sleepy though, one more paper to go before I off to Paris on Friday. I think I don't have much time to write after tomorrow. So guys, I will see you back in Malaysia!
Woohoo~ Summer is here! Summer break is here! Malaysia, here I come!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have a great holiday =)
Enjoy Paris... =)
Post a Comment