I think my summer break should stop here. No one wants the holiday to end so fast, but seriously I think many things happened during this holiday, I hope everything will come to an end. Now I realize, sometimes knowing much is not a good thing either. There's something which I wish I will not know forever, knowing too much sometimes will make you think you are a fool, a stupid idiot.
Whatever happened these months make me thinks that sometimes people around me are quite scary. I wonder which person is a true friend of mine and which person is just like pretending to be a good person. Now I know, people will not turn to evil reasonless, sometimes life and experiences just push people towards the corner, force to be an evil. Will I become an evil then? I wish I will not, but after so many things, I just need to protect myself so I wouldn't get hurt anymore, forgive me, it's a self-defense mechanism, I need to be selfish sometimes. No worries, I know deep inside my heart, turning into an evil is not easy, but who knows?
I did mention before there's always turning back, but is it for everything? Now I am kind of exhausted, I just don't want to care, whatever happened is already happened, we can't change it. Wound will be cure but scar will always be there. Sometimes it's too late for everything, but I hope everything isn't too late for me! Sometimes being good to others mean being evil/harsh to ourselves. Lastly lastly, you're just the one who being hurt and feel sad. So, why should I bother to treat people good anymore?
Well, this might be an emotional post which is full of anger and disappointment. But, things are so uncertain in our life, I never know what is going to happen next. Mind is blank and heart is empty, guess I need some time to find my way back! Sorry, if you guys find out the dolly here is not the dolly you know (at least for this moment). Bless me!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment