My Memories

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Holiday

Finally I am updating my blog. Hmm, time flies, month after month just pass like that. My feelings are complicated now. Sometimes I feel like going back to UK soon, sometimes I don't feel like going back. I know I always contradict with myself, I just don't know what I want, don't know what he wants, don't know what she wants, and don't know what they want!

Just came back from Miri, Brunei, and Sibu. Well, it's a nice and relaxing trip. The hosts are especially great. Specially thanks to Pricilla, Julian, Kevin, and of cross their family. People said it's hard to look for a close friend, then probability is low to meet a person, to know him/her, and become close friend. I'm glad that I have not only one good friend, I have you all. We met in other's country but we become good friends. Once again, Happy 21st Birthday to Baby Pricilla and I believe you have a wonderful birthday party and I am glad that I was able to attend your grand birthday party. May all your wishes come true!!!

If you ask me what I think about this summer holiday, I would say relax and relax. Summer, always give people the impression of cherish, brightness, full of energy and hope. If you ask me what else I want to do during this summer holiday, I would say I want to go to an island or beach, lay myself down on the beach and enjoy the natural scene and the sea. Wow, that's what I wanted to do most now! I miss the Redang trip 2 years back where there is only beaches and friends. Sigh, wonder when can I go to enjoy my beach holiday again!

Well, I think I shall stop here and I will update again about my summer holiday! Happy happy everyone!!! Muaksss.....

No comments: