"Hey, just let everything stop here okay?" This is what I was telling myself. My major weakness: ruminating too much! My inner self likes to tell me "maybe XXXXX....... if XX then what should I do?" But now, I just don't want to make any wild guessing on everything so I should let everything ends. Now, I just don't have the courage to hold on to it anymore. Luckily I don't have a serious mood swing like last time when facing the similar problems. Luckily I didn't cry like last time though there's tears in my eyes. Is this the pathway to make me become a feelingless person? I still feel sad but apparently I am more calm this time. Maybe I am getting immune to the pain, sadness, disappointment and all.
I am so sick of all these, it makes me ill, it brought me down, and it is repeating over again and again. Who are you to influence my mood? And who are you to bring me down? Who are you and you to hurt me over and over again? ---> You're NOBODY. But I still feel sad..... =(
Don't see, don't hear, don't ask, don't care, don't know! Get out of my sight and get out of my heart! I don't deserve all these NEGATIVE FEELINGS!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment