My Memories

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Life's Beautiful

Whee~ I said that I am going to shopping today, and I went. Hmm, winter is coming soon, and there's winter market in Sheffield, and I can feel the winter feel again. It's just like last year, I like to hang around the winter market, I like to walk around the city in this breezing and freezing cold air. But, the winter is here earlier than last year, and the weather here is freaking cold. Winter always give me the feeling of cold, but when you walk around the city center with people selling various type of things/food, I feel warm too. Just gonna to post up some pics of Sheffield:


~Mary-go-round~

~Joan and Me~
~Biscuits and Candies~

~Joan and Muriel in front of the candy's house~

~I'm buying my favourite chocolate fudge cake~

~The people in the city center~

~Our Clinical Psychology building, I love the tree and house~

Hehe, I told you it will be a disaster once I go shopping because someone will make me spend and apparently it was a disaster! But, she spend as well (evil laugh). I bought gloves and sweater from topshop and some other things. I must say this: Joan is happy today, Muriel is happy today, Dolly is happy today; but our father is definetely not happy today! Why?! Cause we spend, spend on shopping! But dads, forgive your little one okay? Just once in a while, to release stress, and winter clothes are necessary for winter, right?

Tonigh is Halloween day, Happy Halloween everyone! I can see everyone dress up in the street, in the pub, and in the club. It's so fun yet scary when I looked at them. Went for a drink at night, nothing much, just three of us again tonight, to feel the halloween feel...

~Muriel and Joan~

~Joan and Me~

~It's three of us again~

~Hmm..........~

Just have a glass of Mojito, the feeling is okay. Since whatever happened last year, I don't like the feeling of being drunk again. Well, guess everyone pass through the stage, the stage when everything seems so exciting to you. And now is a different stage, I just don't like the feeling of being unconscious, being so suffer, why wanna do all these things to torture my body? Having a glass of drink and chit-chatting with friends looks good, life doesn't seems to be much interesting by drink and drunk right? I know some of you might say is so not me to say all these craps, but I am no more a "pou jing" after come to UK, now I ask for a simple life...

Okay, I am off to bed........... Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..coz u've grown up little Dolly!! Happy Halloween to u!! =)

JeLly---fIsh said...

yo ah mah, yeah, I grown up ady, no more a pou jing...