Finally exam is over and new semester gonna start soon! The feeling after exam was like woohoo~ FINALLY! Shopping spree and a nice dinner after exam to reward myself, kekeke. Well, been watching the latest hong kong series after exam, day and night, non-stop. But now, I am bored of that series, basically the whole series is about how people make used of each other and betray each other just to get what they want. But I just want to know the ending :S
Actually I shouldn't be free after exam, should be working on my dissertation, should be thinking about my plans after graduate, but I am just avoiding it. What should I do after graduate? Continue to do master or start looking for job? Master, where? UK or Australia? Argh, I am on way to fill up the application form for Master in Occupational Psychology in King's College but I am so lazy and unmotivated to write a personal statement, to get reference letters, bla bla bla... Most importantly, I lack confidence for my result. I am just avoiding it, don't want to think about it, though deadline is getting nearer. If getting a job, which area should I go into? 5 months to go, it seems long but actually it is not. Sigh, somebody, choose for me, pick for me.
It has been snowing lately, and it's pretty when everything turns into white: the ground, the cars, the roof, the park, the street, etc. But, after the snow melts, the road become very slippery and I nearly fell down for few times, like ice-skating. Hmm, so there is always pros and cons for everything that happen? I wanted to upload some photos but I don't know what's wrong with my bluetooth, think I will upload it soon. Getting sleepier, to be continued...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh, u are graduating pretty soon?? wow~!
didn't realize my name popped up earlier...but oh well,i'm glad i still met up with you
Jessica: Yeah, graduating soon.. Hopefully.. hehe.. you?
Michele: I am happy to meet up with you too =)
haha i still have 2 more years! graduating in dec 2011 (hopefully) =)
Post a Comment