My Memories

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lee Hom's Concert 2007

Lee Hom's Concert Live in Malaysia 2007... Yeah!!! I went to the concert, it was so so so great!!! Should blog it earlier, but I did not have the time to blog until recently. He was so talented, piano, violin, guitar, drums, erhu, dancing, he was great for all!!! Besides, he was awesome and could not be deny that he is super handsome and cool.. Here are some pictures during the concert though the pics are not so clear...


~How cute of him~

Hero of the earth??? That's Lee Hom

Talented Leehom

Yea... The ticket was worth for the great concert of him... Love you very much--->LEEHOM!

4 comments:

kraze_mic said...

Hey! What is it about him being the hero of the earth? In your dreams la...though i wouldn't deny that his concert won't be a waste of some money...hahaha..but still...

JeLly---fIsh said...

wahaha.....won't be waste money lo! hahaha...

Melvin Mah said...

Ain't wasting your money but plz.....I think I had enuff of his story...especially from Arnold...soon he'll think he is HIM (Lee Hom)..Soon..~

JeLly---fIsh said...

wahaha...I have the same thoughts too... oh pls... he is not him(lee hom)...