STPM results released few days ago... First of all, congratulations to my friends who got great results in STPM!!! I know you all are busy applying for the university and wondering what course to take. Take your time to think what course you are interested and hopefully you all can get the course and uni you want!!! No worries no worries!!!
For those who are not satisfy with the results, don't be too sad and disappointed, life still goes on. Honestly, the certificate is just a printed paper, now it does affect your choices of your life, but it can't determine your whole life. As long as you try your best, there is nothing to be regret. When you successfully enter university, no one will actually ask about your results no matter is SPM and STPM. A single certificate can't never prove you are a failure throughout your whole life. There are many choices in the life but many people "never knew they had a choice".
A friend of mine told me when she compared her results to people who scored better, she felt sad... Yea, compare and compete often trigger the negative feelings. I used to compare and compete a lot. When I knew most of my ex-classmates got excellent results, I was thinking if I sit for STPM will I get excellent results too?? For sure I know this is a hypothetical question and it will not happen on me anymore, but still my natural reaction is compare and compete... Their way and mine is totally different yet I still like to compare, wondering why...
Well, once again congratulations to my friends and good luck!!! Sincerly, I wish you all can get the course you all wanted to study and have a bright and successful future!!! All the best guys!! Kian Nie, Shu Yih and Paik Wah, remember to treat me eat when I go back!!! Wahaha...
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
dolly! just to drop by n say hi hehe hugs
Hello. Found your blog!! Haha. Well... i thought about the same thing: if i had done STPM, would i do as well as them? Things were just so tough in Singapore, when studies were not much of a problem, scoring in exams was difficult. Even subjects that you usually get A in school exams, you might not get A in the real A-levels. But we all go on different routes, i can just say i'm thankful i'm not competing with STPM leavers in anyway, or else i would lose out in terms of grades. People these days just won't care how tough your exams were, they only care about the grades you've got. So people like me to opted for a more difficult path will be at the disadvantage.
So have you decided on which uni to go to?
Hey yen nee! So glad you found my blog, you also change to blogspot already? Yeap, our route are totally different from them, just can't compare.. Now I am waiting for Melbourne U, how bout u? decided dy?
I'm waiting to see which uni wants me. Haha. Don't know when i'll know the outcome.
I'm still using the friendster blog also. Just created another at blogspot out of boredom... =)
Post a Comment