It's been a tired and boring day!!! Sitting in the Genting's starbucks with mango frappucino and chocolate chips cinamon on the table!! Last night I went for Sammi Cheng's concert in Genting... The concert was great but people sitting beside Mel and I were quiet and weird?? We were the two persons in that row who shout and scream!
Back to the popular and usual topic---> Most people will become "blind" because of love? Maybe I don't really have the right to judge a person being "blind" when he is in love because I became "blind" too in my last relationship... But since a friend of mine is in love, he became a stranger in my life, I don't know him and don't understand him... I don't know he falling in love because he loves her; or he fall in love just for the sake of falling in love?? There was a time when I think love between a guy and a gal is very important in my life, and don't know there are other things important around me... And I don't know since when I realize and understand that love between guy and gal just a part, but not all!!! Perhaps experience can make someone grow!
Many people advise the friend of mine but he just continue being blind and deaf... He totally become a different person, different from who he was last time... Hardly spare time with friends, we seldom hang out together anymore, even normal chatting also become lesser... I am not trying to offence anyone who is in a relationship... As a friend, I also hope he find someone he loves and someone to love him, but I just hope he can be more rational so he would not hurt himself... But again, this is a very subjective issue, it depends on your definition and perspective on love... If he thinks he is happy in this way, I have nothing much to say and will bless him has a good and happy future!
This post should be post by Sunday, but sadly my laptop run out of battery and the plug in starbucks was not functioning... So I slept in starbucks!!! However, a tiring weekend!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
yaya..love is a kinda blind thing..its have a very strong power to change a person if a person drop into that trap..no1 will escape that in our ife except monk..right??coz from my look..different ppl hae different story n same as different couple have different kind of style..mayb ur fren think it work to do so,right...so v must try to look after different ways as i always told myself..
No one would escape and will change a person?? I don't think so, it is just a part, why must we need to be control by tat and need to change ourselves? It's all depends on you.. people change because they don have the stong will to hold their own identity.. For me, no one could make me change except myself! For me, if I don't have the confident to love, then don't love, why need to make myself so suffer?
ya..for my opinion no 1 will escape..u can say u never love sm1 b4??u can say in the past u dint even couse of sm1 change urself??o mayb the time when u change u without realize..only the person who around u will change..no confident to love..??nono...for me is u still not totally put down...u cannot coz of the past even effect ur future..its not worth..ya,u r true..so far,now no1 will change u except urself..but u can comfirm that ur word will last long??but i dont think so..ya its just a small part of life..but,u dint ever think b4 2 have a family a child or even a grandchild in the future???without that small part will u success to cr8 a family??we dint control by that,just we change is sometime we nid to adjust our lifetime to suit the each other to bcum more suit when live together..u can surely say y i need to suffer by choosing a person not suit u???but love is kind of weird thing..when u have the feeling on 1 guy that stay bside u..u surely will try ur best to keep him/her..if not y u choose him/her right??in another part,a person change SOMETIMES is realy they dont have the strong will to hold their own identity..but NOT for ALL..ppl also will change when come to diferrent lifestyle..if u can find get a perso who suit/same ur lifestyle v u i nth say..but not ev1 will find so..but when come to those not,1/2 of the person will slowly change their lifestyle to suit his/her/each other..
that only my opinion,if any of my word hurt u i m soli to say so..!!!take care..
Well.. I adimit I did love someone before, but and I changed, changed to someone I not belong to.. After all I just realize I am not happy after change to another person, it's suffer to put an identity which not belong to me! And when this relationship ended, I found back my true self, I become confident again and I am super happy.. I glad I had give up this relationship! Not I still havent't put down, but for me love is sth u don't need to go to find purposely, when it comes it comes! Yea, I can tell you I won't change bcoz of others, if next time I change in a relationship, it's also for my own good!
Just tell you here, love can divided into 6 categories.. Obviously you and me fall into the different category.. I think you are fall into the agape love style! If you are interested, I can try to find the test for you..
Btw, marriage also not a must for me, if i can't find someone suitable, then as well I won't marry... It is not a must to marry! When you marry just for the sake of marry, then the ending might be divorce.. Love is not u try so suit another person, is about you can accept both his strengths and weaknesses!
You are not hurting me, don't worry.. everyone has the right to choose and talk... Take care!
I have to agree with Tze Yeek about the changing part... i don't fancy changing for someone, even for my bf or husband, because love is about accepting each other, be it the differences or similarities. Love is also about growing up together, perhaps people change in this process, they grow up together, they change together, but not change FOR each other. There's a difference. Love is very much about accepting, not changing to suit each other. Isn't changing very tired, even if you're willing to?
For me, the magic behind love is how 2 different people come together harmoniously, to lead a life that belongs to them. I won't deny that there'll be changes, but changing just to suit the other or to keep the person by your side? Well... not my type. I mean, why must i change? Can't the other person change to suit me instead? It works 2 ways, when changes occur, it better happen to both, if i'm the only one who needs to change, i rather not be in a relationship.
i quite not understand what 6 categories u mean...so did u mind 2 tell me??n what test u 1 find 4 me???mayb u are right but i stikll stick v my own opinion..hehe...
Yen nee: yea, no point changing ourselves for others.. If you love me, just accept who am I!
Hansen: The six categories are ludus, pragma, agape, storge, mania, and eros.. i think you refer back my previous blog where i got mention bout it...
Post a Comment