I am going to move from Kelana Jaya to Puchong in hours time. Supposedly I should feel happy and excited moving to a new place. Unfortunately, I don't have the excitement at all, don't ask me why because I am wondering why too! It's like I was not in the mood for all the preparation such as packing stuffs, choosing furniture, countdowning, etc... Perhaps I am comfortable with the place I am staying now, perhaps I just haven't walk out from my downness, I guess I am having "transfer phobia"...
Well, Shang Villa Condo, I have been living in this condo even before I came to KL to further my study. For me, it's a nice and comfortable place although is relatively small compare to the new house in Puchong. It's kinda convenient to go out from here, at least at least I don't need to pass through a tol every day and night. It definetely would be a traffic jam especailly on LDP and Federal Highway, but at least it is nearer. I am wondering how many hours do I need to stuck in the traffic jam on the way back to Puchong?
This condo shared my experiences, my feelings for at least two years time. The scene from the balcony is nice and pretty. I still remember when I was alone at home or when I was moody and emotional, I like to stand at the balcony, looking at the scene, the buildings, the trees and started to dream, and often I fly to somewhere and empty up my mind. After that, it was so refreshing and I can continue with my work. Sometimes, my house could be very noisy and happening, sometimes it could be extremely quiet. I remember last time I often burn the midnight oil rushing for my assignments, and when I felt hungry, I will go to kitchen and cook instant noodles or made a milo. And my house just left me alone, it's still something to do, either watching television or stand at the balcony to dream, it could be lonely yet I like the feeling!
It is a invisible bond between me and this condo. I believe there are memories between you and the things beside you. That's the reason I don't like to throw my things especially those with special memories although my parents will claim the things are actually rubbish. Well, you can't just get everything with money, there is something even money can't buy-->memories and feelings! Off from the topic, I remember my dad actually throw my sticker collection in my hometown after I came to KL. And when I got to know it, I was really going to mad, cried non-stop. My mom promised to buy me new one, and I was telling her money is not everything, you can buy the new one for me, but you can't buy me the feelings and memories I had which are related to my sticker collection. You can say that I am stubborn, you can even say that I am stupid, ridiculous, too emotional. But that is just me, I am holding to something which I believe it's worth, just accept me!
Okay, at least I still can spend time in this condo before I flying off...... I hope moving to the new house is a new beginning for all of us! Just bless everything will be fine!!!!!!!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
feeling and memories...sometimes they makes u feel good...sometimes they bring u down...
but either way, they are meant to be cherish. be fair to the house in Puchong la. u might have better memories there. who knows right?
Well, maybe after two years then, i shall form memory with it.. haha.. Maybe you help me to find back those stickers, I will apprciate it a lot! but as I said, things not belong to me, just let it go.. You can buy me other thing though. I don't mind... keke...
buy wat la...so greedy...u make sure got gifts for me when i see u in the land of King Arthur ya!
Buy la. buy present for me! I lost my mechanical pencil recently. Hahaha.. You want gifts ar? Okay geh, depends on my mood lar!
Post a Comment