Okay, tell me what is love? Love story between a girl and a guy seems to be a hot and interesting topic no matter when and where. Recently, I have been listening to a lot of love story (especially from my friends). Well, you can say that I am realistic or cold-blooded, but the truth is I think that love is just a part in our life. I know sometimes is hard to let go a relationship or a person you so much, but still life has to move on, and why you want to let a person (who think that you are no more important) to affect your daily life, your mood and your emotions? Maybe you will say that I don't have the experience before, thus, I don't know how you feel. Well, no one will excatly experience the same thing, but there are similar cases too.
I myself experienced the similar case two years ago. At that moment, yea, it's very hurt, sad, depress, disappointed, pissed off, or even worse. Ok, you can feel sad, can feel disappointed, but just give yourself a time, a limit. After some time, you must walk out from these negative feelings, to start a new life! You asked me the ways I used to let go the past relationship and start a new life. Honestly, I forgot it took me how long to let go, but I know there are a lot of things I have and I can do besides crying for a person who doesn't love me anymore. There are friends, family, entertainment, assignments, etc in my life. As time goes, the feeling of pain reduces and other positive feelings develop!
Let go doesn't mean forget. The memories you had with him/her will always be there. But, it's just memories. After broke up, you and he/she might become friends or strangers. But, whatever happens in his/her life later on, you can just care and treat him/her as your friend. You don't have the right to take control over him/her especially his/her privacy and freedom! People always say that, things/people belongs to you will always belongs to you; things/people not belongs to you, no matter how hard you try to hold, it's still doesn't belongs to you! Don't always think that let go=negative outcomes, let go could bring positive outcomes too! At least he/she will find the happiness belong to them. After letting go, the feeling was like release something stuck in your heart for a long time, and it feels comfortable and happy, is a beginning of the new life again! Someone told me if you love a person, it's not so easy to let go. It's true! But when the other party doesn't love you anymore, please think, is it worth to holding it?
Sometimes people say they are selfless, but I think at the same time, you are just being selfish. You don't want to let go just because you love him/her, but do you once think of his/her feelings? Does he/she wants to be hold? You don't want to let go because you only think of your own feelings, not his/her 's feelings! So can I call this selfish?
People, it's time to wake up! Quote from melvin's blog "There is always spring after winter". I like this very much. The end of something is actually the beginning of other thing! No one could actually help you if you continue to live under those negative feelings. It's all about self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think this world is grey, then it is grey. If you think this world is beautiful, then it is beautiful. If you think you are very pity and sad, then everyday you will feel sad and pity. It's just because your mind-set is you are pity and sad, thus, you will try to live a sad and pity life. As a friend, I don't want to see you live a suffer and unhappy life. I hope there is always sunshine in your life, and trust me life isn't that bad! Cheers!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
haha i realy do love to see this blog..realy meaningful fren..u say so much i hink duo duo sao sao also gt say about me right..haha..what ur blog saying gt 90% is right on me.i do sellfish not 2 let her go although we breake in the past..i also always think that i was most pity..but not now anymore..after being advise by 2 fren..tey realy giving me many kind of exampe who funny funny de..haha think back also 1 lough..now i alrd understand what all u mean in this blog..anyway..ur blog le me look more clearly about that..10s alot my fren i appreciate its so much..haha..!!
Haha... After reading your blog, I have the inspiration to write this post. I am glad and happy that you realize what is tersirat in this post! As a friend, I really hope to see a happy and cheerful hansen! And I know you can do it! Chill man!
Post a Comment