Was packing my stuff just now. Look back the photos I took last time, the feelings were complicated and I realize many thing has change. When I was a kid, everyday seems to be very happy. Perhaps because I am the youngest one, everyone so sayang me especially my parents, sister and brother. The clothes I wore were very cute and pretty I guess, so miss those days! I think the happy days remain until I got into standard four, when study became an important part in my life. Non-stop homeworks and exams, until I terribly lost weight that time, so you will see the skinny me today!
After that, are the pictures of my secondary school life especially the year I was in form five. I don't know how to describe my feelings when I look back my secondary school's photos, it's just complicated. When I saw the photo with him, there was a sudden pain in my heart, and the memories flash back into my brain, but it's past, as I said, it's just a memory. Photos with classmates and friends make me suddenly miss them so much. Especially those days we practise for our chinese orchestra, the camp, and the performances. I miss the moment we share our joys and pains! But, many things started to change in this stage. I myself change from positive to negative, from cheerful to sensitive. It seemed that form five is not that smooth and happy for me! Many things happen and I just realize the world is not that beautiful!
Next will be my national service photos. The tougher moment in my life. I met a lot of nice friends. We experience everything together in the 2 months. Suddenly miss you guys badly, and we were like seldom contact with each other nowadays. Suddenly got the urge to call everyone of you! Haha... You all gave me supports and caring when I was in the camp, it was so touching! The road become easier with the companion of you guys! During this stage of life I started to realize there are many things I have and I can do beside love! Yeah! And, I become tougher and more independent from this experience!
Then then, is my college photos. A lot, really a lot. Know a lot of great friends too! The two years college life should be the happiest and cheerful study time I have! Here, I found back my long lost identity, found back my confidence, and being a cheerful girl most of the time! And seems like love is not that important in this stage, because I realize there is something called friendship! Growing up and growing up, become more mature and getting more independent. Okay, now most of the friends in Australia and USA, and I miss you guys too! The most recent photos was took during Yen's birthday, and it just left 6 of us... sad sad!
Oh oh, forget to mention, some people just appear between my life stages, can't put them into any category. Maybe should I categorized them as pass byer in my life? Or some strangers who suddenly walk into my life? But they are still my friends... Erm erm, just let it be cause I don't know where to put them in! Haha...
Well well, going to transfer soon! Who will I going to meet next? Hopefully it would be another great experience for me! Time flies, 20 years just pass like that, when I looked back, it's just like a dream, so so so different! As time goes, we changed, today's me is different from last time in certain aspect. However, I still remain my identity as Dolly Loong!!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
As always, you are gonna stay who you are. DOLLY LOONG~
hahaha... true true enough! I will always be dolly loong!
yup....i always like u being urself.....
=)
enjoy ya life la girl..~
Haha mel, I will enjoy my life! But u promise to help me if I have any problem in UK rite?
Post a Comment