~What are you thinking, Muriel?~
~Stress Pricilla~

~It's about memory again~
I just came back from Nottingham, it was a nice trip actually, but I am tired and sleepy. Because I just slept for not more than 2 hours last nite, why?! Those who knows me will know the reason why. Windy night without taking my dinner, thanks Joan, to keep me warm inside your room, with the cup noodles and instant mushroom soup, especially when I don't feel like staying in my flat.
Life would never be easy, and I personally think that life would never be simple. Some people will just make you automatically mess up your life though you tried hard to live a simple life. Some people are just weird, weird in the sense of I couldn't stand of what they did, at least what they did to me. They aren't hurting me, but sometimes just being too over, is like they did more than what they should do. Just understand your part, do your part, don't do more than that, people will not appreciate it but just find it irritating.
Okay, my brain is shutting down I guess, not functioning well, I am tired...........
p/s: Nottingham photos will be uploaded in facebook.


No comments:
Post a Comment