It's 3.42am UK time, I just came back from library. It's friday night, seeing the people came out from clubs or pubs when I was on my way back home. People having fun, people get high, people get drunk, all of these scenes remind me of those nights, when I was in the club with my "kaki clubbing". Hahaha... Those days, clubbing seems like a reinforcement, we rush for our assignment before clubbing, and well, we are so efficient in doing assignment before clubbing, is a MUST to finish it. I won't be early in club, definetely won't, I don't know why...
Yet, it's weekend here and I was in the library, so pathetic and so unlike me. I don't club here because I don't have much kaki, I don't have the right feel, I don't know where to go, and I prefer stay in the library..
These were those days:
~Ladies *Maison~
~Zouk~
~I miss you guys~
~Zouk~
~Guess this is my last clubbing before I came here~
I miss those times, when we have fun, when we get drunk, when we did something silly, when we emo, when we cried, when we comfort each other, when we hugging each other.. Everything everything will become our endless topic for days, weeks or even months...
Clubbing, to me, is about the right people, right feeling, nice atmosphere, and comfortable environment. Without all these, clubbing is meaningless and is just a social activity.


2 comments:
Rush for assignments and all...its really only me and you. And you being late for clubbing, is mainly caused by me. =p
haha, just you and me? Nope. late is not because of you only, coz i always also lengah lengah!! hahaha...
Post a Comment