My Memories

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random thoughts

Today I received the parcel from my sister, I thought is the one which I thought is lost, but is not!! 以为失而复得,却是一场空。That means I lost my roxy sandals, I know is not a big deal, many people told me it doesn't matter, get a new one, but sometimes it's just not about getting a new one or not, something just have specific meaning to me.

Okay, I know I might be antisocial at here, it's so unlike me. I don't feel like going clubbing, just like tonite, I went to a pub/club, but I get so annoyed by the music, and when I drink my cocktail, OMG, I just feel like puking. Only 12 am, and I was so eager to go home, again, it's so unlike me. I told Peggy, she said is so unbelievable I behave like this in the pub. Furthermore, I told her I rather stay in the library till 2am than go clubbing/drinking. I didn't say that I never clubbing in UK before (just in case someone said I pretend to be good), it's just I don't feel like clubbing here... Hmm, I wondering why...

有人曾经跟我说过,爱你的人你是不会珍惜的,但你却会一直执著于一个不爱你的人。我说人嘛,就是犯贱的,永远只会追求一些得不到的东西。难道错过的和得不到的永远都是最美好的吗?为什么总是要眺望远方寻找你所谓的对的人和物?或许在你身边就有值得你去珍惜的人和物呢? 有时,留意一下身边的一切,人往往就会忽略了身边的一切。珍惜眼前人啊!

I could never predict what my life would be, the only thing I know is to move on... One day, I will find my answer. So, just move on and stay strong!

6 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

I think an activity is fun when you are actually engaging it with the right ppl...when you're not then it's no longer fun, for sure~

hccs87 said...

"我说人嘛,就是犯贱的,永远只会追求一些得不到的东西。难道错过的和得不到的永远都是最美好的吗?"

wow definitely agree with what u say in this sentence lar..human is always such away..forever dunno appreciate the thing bside its de..i do dare say me also 1 of the type of human above..haha..!!

Anonymous said...

有人曾经跟我说过,爱你的人你是不会珍惜的,但你却会一直执著于一个不爱你的人。我说人嘛,就是犯贱的,永远只会追求一些得不到的东西。难道错过的和得不到的永远都是最美好的吗?为什么总是要眺望远方寻找你所谓的对的人和物?或许在你身边就有值得你去珍惜的人和物呢? 有时,留意一下身边的一切,人往往就会忽略了身边的一切。珍惜眼前人啊!

****
我喜欢这句。得不到的或许永远都是美好的。你读心理系的,不能解释这个现象吗?

JeLly---fIsh said...

Melvin: Ya, sure... Just like hanging out with you guys sure loads of fun, rite?

Hansen: That's why we are called human, is normal though i guess.

Sean: Hmm, tat's about people's attitude lo.. Attitude, hmm...

Chien said...

I totally understand.
Sometimes u just need the mood to go clubbing.There are times when I really feel like going out but it was just at the wrong times XP

And sometimes i feel like i am having fun but scare i get addictive. When I tell friends back home that we went out to this sort of places, they would give me the feeling that I am not a decent girl :S

anyway... expriencing it was fun right? :)

JeLly---fIsh said...

Chien: Ya, just need the mood to go clubbing. I know I know, I was thinking the friends back home also will think I am not a decent gal if I tell them I went clubbing. Hahaha.. But seriously, is just an experience. Clubbing doesn't mean we are bad gal who doesn't like study rite? It's just about stereotyping!!!