Finally, I finished my final assignment for my second year. *Relief*, BUT only for a moment, it's time to prepare for final exam, which is after two weeks. Time flies, I can start countdown-ing for everything: final exam, Paris, and GO HOME!!! Can't wait to go home...
Time pass very fast, almost 9 months I am here. 9 months, sometimes I feel so unbelievable I survive happily here. People always say "time flies, people changed". I believe in it, perhaps we are no more walking in the same pace, perhaps you are walking farther and farther from me, and slowly you are walking away from my life. People come and go, it's inevitable. But I appreciate every friend of mine, but sometimes thing doesn't go the way you wish.
Submitted! It's time to study!! Aza-aza Fighting!!!
Countdown...
Countdown...
Countdown...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hehe so fast countdowning? haha me too i stil got 7 weeks to go!!! tat's long!!!
hehe time flies super fast hehe... is super and super
peggy
no more assignments for you and me!
i also baru habis mine.
wish can meet up with you this coming holiday =(
peggy: ya countdowning.. 3 more weeks to go... yea, time flies, we will meet each other soon.
disillusioned: yay!!! finish assignment.... I really wish to meet you this holiday lee... hugz hugz... =(
Post a Comment