My Memories

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pre-Exam Stress

It's been a harsh time for me. One down but three more to go. Neuroscience on Tuesday and Social on Wednesday, that's actually killing me. Exam period in overseas is terrible especially you're facing everything by yourself. Homesick, other than home, no where is paradise. It's tough, seriously tough. 21 years, and this is the first time I actually study till cry. I cried for twice, I just feel helpless and don't know how to describe my feeling.

I tried my best to study, I think I did put effort. But at this moment, I just feel exhausted and tired. The only thing I could think of is to give up, yea, to give up. I seem not really understand what I was studying, and I am just being frustrated of the stupid me. Why can't I understand? Why? But give up, is so unlike me, I am not a person who will give up easily. I might/need to give up on certain thing, but definetely not this thing--> EXAM! I know I can't and I won't, because I have my commitment and reponsibilities, and most important is I can't forgive myself if I really give up. But I am so tired, hard to breath.........................

Lucky me, there's always people to give me support when I need it the most. There's always people reminded me to moving on. Even the tougher moment I have walked through, why not this time then? Thanks for your word "you have me......" though you might be joking or the egoistic you don't want to admit. But I was really touch from what you said. As I said, you've always be there for me when I am down. (You know who you are).

Okay, I am just complaining here. Give me a break and I shall move on.
I know I can... Aza-aza Fighting!!!!! Everything's gonna be alright!

1 comment:

Wai Leung said...

sometimes i really wonder y man can b so egoistic...is that something they are born wif or acquired le?