My Memories

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Study Phobia

I am so sick of studying. Tired, exhausted and bored! These few days, I am living a super dead life. Wake up, lunch, study, online, study, coffee, study, dinner, study+online and sleep.

Sometimes I wonder why am I study so much here? To get a degree, to get a good job, to earn money?! Why not look for a rich and guy and marry, then stay at home and become "siu lai lai". "我要嫁个有钱人!" Hahaha, perhaps I am thinking too much here. Well, I am just crapping here, to release STRESS!

Done with Social but not Health Psyc, both come together. It's interesting when attended social psyc lecture, everything seems like common sense to us, but when I start to study it, I almost freak up. The more common sense I think, the harder to understand and apply. That's what psychology (perhaps is folk psychology), so easy yet so difficult, so near yet so far!

It's time for Developmental Psyc, coming out is my weakest subject-->Neuroscience! Then lastly Research Method which is the closing ceremony for my 2nd year. Then, free?! Paris, honestly, I am not so looking forward, I can imagine how exhausted I am after the last paper. Sick of travelling? Perhaps... I am more looking forward to go home, my lovely home. Now I realize that compared to home, travelling is actually nothing! *Home Sweet Home*, who doesn't want to go home?

Arghhh....... I wish tomorrow is 6th of June............ Sigh........................
Okay, get back to study.......... Wish me luck!

No comments: