Well, tomorrow I have only one lecture and it ends my third study week here. Basically, my timetable seems to be very free here, I only have 3 lectures in 3 days with 1only lecture on each day. It's only 50 minutes per lecture, so basically I just have 150 minutes lecture in a week. However, I have plenty of readings, I have plenty of works and deadline to meet :
1. Extended essay
2. Research Project
3. Cognitive Development Essay
Time flies, so it goes my 3rd week in UK. I always wonder why does the time flies? I went to Aunt Sally Restaurant for dinner just now, it reminds me of last year about this time, when Victor down to Sheffield for me. It's one year ago, and sometimes I just couldn't believe I've been here for one year. Life is uncertain, many things happened and many things have changed. I accept the changes, perhaps I know I couldn't change the changed.
And now I learn, it is always better to depend on myself than to depend on others. I used to depend on some people here, and everytime when the person is no more here for me to depend on, I felt lost and sad. Yeah, it is tough when you need to carry and keep everything to yourself, but at least I will not give up on myself and I will not abandon myself. It sounds pathetic, but think of it seriously and from my experiences I know I couldn't 100% rely on other people. My dad always told me that we must “自强不息”so we don't need to be afraid of is there anyone to help me.
And now I am learning not to jealous of anyone, even though I don't have what they have, but I have what I have, I should be grateful cause life would never be perfect. That day was discussing an issue with my friends, we were wondering why we always think that other people's stuff will always better than ours even though we have it too. Lol~ "I think the shirt you bought is nice maybe because it is yours and not mine?" Can someone tell me why sometimes people will feel like that?
Hey, there is a new song from Jay Chou which I think the lyrics are quite meaningful (introduced by Peggy), is called "稻香". I like the lyrics which state something about home is the only castle. Ya, after study abroad, I feel that my home is the nicest castle and it is the most comfortable place. But I wonder why want to use the word "castle" since some castle in UK is quite scary. I am sick here, I feel so helpless last night as I couldn't sleep and the only place I want to be is my home, the place where I always belong to. Sad, though I am trying to be tough, but I just wish someone will take care of me, cause I want to feel the belonginess too.
Forgive me for the long and boring post. Forgive me lah, I am sick and the brain is not functioning well to do my work, that's why I am blogging here. Sick fish signing off here, take care everyone and nice weekend to all!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yeah..its been AGES since last time meet u..however, take good care of yourself :D
Post a Comment