~My bro, khe kong and me~
~Ah kong Dao Yong and Ah mah Yen~
~Dao Yong, Khe Kong, Yen and Dolly~
~Sakae Sushi~
~Yen and Dolly @The Curve~
It's fun hanging out with you guys though from a huge group become four of us. Haha, I appreciate it a lot and wondering when can we hang out again? Perhaps next year, when everyone of us back in Malaysia. I miss those days a lot, and it will be in my memory forever! Take care guys and see ya next year! Thousands of misses from me and remember to keep in touch! ~Hugs~


6 comments:
Can photoshop and add michie or not?
michy, i hope you are here too! inside our pictures!!! miss you a lot!
I wanna eat also ler..!
hehe...dolly!sure sure..a sweet memories for all of us~ having a great day on that day! will miss u this 38po a lott!!mich and mel, i also hope u guys were in the pix!aih..kesian mel, next time da bao for u guys la =)
so nice! i hope i can join u guys also... hopefully next year can meet up u guys!! dolly~ take care ya n miz a lot!!
ur lovely darling
Finny
melvin:Want to eat ar? come back malaysia lar.. but I am not in malaysia also...
Yen: Ah mah, I miss you guys too, and miss the time we had together! Duno when will got the chance to hang out again?!
Darling: Yea, I really hope you with us too! yea, hopefully we can meet each other next summer!
Post a Comment