My Memories

Monday, May 26, 2008

IRREPLACEABLE

I wonder why, these few days memories between you guys flashed on my mind. It's obvious that I miss you guys. Miss the moments we have, miss everything. Especially when chatting with you guys these few days. Ya, and my memory bring me back to HELP. We attended lectures together, talking craps in the lectures, went to San Franc and HP mamak together, spend all day long there till we could actually skip some class.

The conversation with Melvin refresh my memory:
Kenneth: What is your talent?
Dolly : Dreaming...........
Melvin : (Laughed like nobody business..........)

Exam is coming soon, chatting with Florence make me think of her "bla bla san gong". When you don't know what to write, then CRAP!!! I am impress by our crapping skill, do you think is easy to crap? NOT AT ALL!

When I was down and pissed here, chatting with Peggy or Finny will brighten up my day. They are still humour as ever. Complainning to them, I feel relief, Peggy always listen to my complaints and try to cheer me up. Sometimes when feel no one to depends on, chatting with them make me feel the belonginess, warmness, and I know everything's gonna be alright. After Dao Yong transfer to Adelaide, he becomes another Skype kaki, he and me have endless topic and everything which we can think of could be our topic, just like last time when we car-pooling, traffic jam become nothing because we realize the distance is so near when we were busy talking.

At night, craving for food, think of Michele, she's the one who always supper with me late at night. Once hungry, give her a call and she will be willing to accompany me to eat. Sitting in Wong Kok for hours, having her ice coffee and my ice ying-yong, endless topics. And sometimes will called out Rebin, Finny, Melvin to Murni. Opps, our favourite mamak. After everyone transfer, left Rebin and me went to Murni, we still can talk for hours.

Sometimes when bored, like to drive to Bangsar take away Mcd to Finny's house or went to Jalan Batai to look for Carol, two gals went clubbing by their own. Else, can look for Nicky or Yen to go over Ali Maju and have supper. Last time, always go over Jln. Ipoh and look for Kalvin, he knows a lot of places to eat, I love eating the most!!! When I move to Puchong, Dao Yong become my Puchong tour guide...


Clubbing... Everyone of you is clubbing kaki. Maison, Poppy, Zouk? I miss..........

Summer holiday is here/coming soon, most of us will be back to Malaysia... I am so looking forward of it. But there's imperfection, some is not going back =(

Now, I realize life here is so incomplete without you guys, because you all are

I R R E P L A C E A B L E

1 comment:

disillusioned said...

those HELP days may be long over now, but you will always be in my heart. hehe =) hugs dolly!
miss you very much